Four-Legged, Fit, and Confident Complete Series
Become your dog’s personal fitness coach! Join canine fitness guru Lori Stevens for this series of 5 video webinars of fun, fabulous canine fitness training using items you have at home, in your yard, or that can be found on your walks.
#1: Fitness Safe Start, From Targets to Poles
#2: Keep it on Paws!
#3: Staying in Balance - June 3
#4: Riddle of the Sphinx - June 10
#5: Fabulous Fitness Finale! - June 17
Registration deadline for a live webinar is the day prior to delivery at 12 p.m. EST.
- Understand the foundations of canine fitness, including how to create a training environment for fitness that is safe, inviting, empowering, and reinforcing.
- Learn the behavior and movement exercises that can improve your dog’s muscle strength, precision, mechanics, flexibility, proprioception, balance, focus, and, ultimately, confidence and performance.
- Avoid canine injury while training for competition.
- Help your dog stay active and healthy as s/he ages.
- Improve your observation skills, deepen your understanding of four-legged movement, and become more deft in your training touch.
If you have trained basic behaviors like sit or down using positive reinforcement training, you have the skills you need to be successful in this series. Trainers with advanced skills will progress even faster and to higher levels of the exercises. You don’t need new or fancy equipment; Lori will show you how to use what is at home and around you.
You will love Lori’s teaching style and infectious enthusiasm. More importantly, you will never go on a boring, chore-type walk again, as Lori helps transform your everyday activities and surroundings into a fun zone. Plus, the activities and exercises apply broadly, so you can bring your cat or other companion animals along, too!
Attend Live: Wednesdays at 1 p.m. PST / 4 p.m. EST, through June 17.
The weekly video webinar is 45 minutes long followed by 45 minutes of live Q&A . Registration deadline for a live webinar is the day prior to delivery at 12 p.m. EST. You will receive login information within 1-business day of your purchase as well as reminders of your upcoming webinar(s), so it’s easy to stay on schedule.
On-Demand Replay with Lifetime Access: Each webinar is video-recorded on the live date so that you can replay it if you miss the live delivery. Re-watch anytime, as many times as you like, with lifetime access. Go back and keep learning, practicing, and doing!
Well-Paced: The one session per week model lets you use the week between webinars to practice. The weekly live Q&A allows you to get your questions answered.
CEUs: Earn 1.5 CEUs per webinar from KPA, IAABC, or CCPDT (7.5 CEUs for the series).